Tuesday, July 3, 2012

all air max shoes all the progress is so successful and smooth.

If you did other things, that I would hurry back to go. Understand, boss. Returned to Indonesia, he gave those responsible for the the smashed money down. Sure enough, always indolent Indonesians money eyes, one hand and a huge only put all the money within a week all imported my account.
Get the message of the funds in Hong Kong have been wins. Now I can 100% guarantee Indonesians burned is determined to eat, while my big cheap is also accounted for the set.
keep do not move it. I decided to Philip puzzled some loan money into dollars? And I am not prepared to use them? This move seems a bit baffling, if not in advance In particular, I told him I have another useful, he could have to wonder if I am hot-headed, some confused. will actually make such a strange thing to.
However, although the doubts tube doubt,all air max shoes, but the West has always been strict character, so that he faithfully performed my request, I then again recruited in the Shanghai stock operator pak, had already explained to his business and then told again, sent him to Indonesia, collaboration Philip together, hand in hand to operate up in the money market.
Xiao Tang was originally engaged in the stock and foreign exchange expert, so his place in his help, and Philip soon in operation. A few days later, they began in Indonesia,oakley sport sunglasses, the U.S. dollar to buy the work, through some clever way to use loopholes in the law of the local for a good funds with a variety of different nominal steady stream of exchange to the United States.
Five hundred thousand, one million, two million, five million ... looked at the number of U.S. account in the amount of the increase, and the rupiah against the U.S. dollar on the international market is not some big changes when I feel good know everything in my hands, all the progress is so successful and smooth.
Soros, his face quietly exposed the cunning smile, just like the hands of a group of adults from the fight for a victory product, taking advantage of them do not pay attention, and secretly took children of their victory product, very happy and

No comments:

Post a Comment