Thursday, June 14, 2012

top ten basketball shoes the more you unsafe. hidden in the big city people

? Perhaps my soul is an ordinary laity, I desire is that flat light of ordinary people had the day he was born a child, raise children and grow old with him to eat, sleep together, go shopping together. I can not enjoy the kind of colorful love life, like lying in the the oakley arms that girl, the kind of uncertainty and a sense of security of life. girls look at girls understand girl sleepless eyes reveal the joy and relief to why she joy, and relief what?
Qiong at the moment to do is wake oakley, her own face in the oakley's face, feel the cold of his cheek, she gently stroked his lips, said softly in his ear: She has gone, you wake up and you want to send me home! oakley body trembling, seemed to be awakened from a nightmare, he turned his head and looked around the familiar girl, the Qiong seems no what? he leaned over, in a red and pale lips gently kissed This is my first kiss, red, red to you.
oakley a fire magic on the red resorted to a mass of bright golden flame surrounded by a red body, she slowly turned into a wave of smoke curl disappeared in the night sky.
oakley to Qiong sent to her dorm with her leave, and turned to go is.
Joan a.
power, but on your side, I will feel insecure,cheap air jordans free shipping, you strange. greater your strength, the more your enemy, the more you unsafe. hidden in the big city people, and they never show their strength, your strength, I fear, what happened tonight I hate I hate you, I hate all this! Seems to be an irony, because my strength, red and a sense of security by my side, but also because of my strength, Qiong thought that I had no sense of security. I still me? Perhaps in the red around and around in Qiong different? the oakley confused.
The next day, oakley did not go to work ten o'clock more than up to look in the bathroom mirror,top ten basketball shoes, oakley are shocked. Laza front of beard, blood-red eyes, look haggard or him?
At this moment, the doorbell rang, oakley at the moment do not want to see anyone, he continued to slowly brush your teeth, wash your face, ignore the uninvited visitors. Outside people

No comments:

Post a Comment